Prevention is the name of the game when it comes to your dental health. Practicing good oral hygiene and visiting your Racine, WI dentist for dental exams and cleanings are essential for keeping your smile in top shape.
And if you develop a cavity, be sure to call North Bay Dental to have it taken care of. With tooth fillings you can:
- Save time and money by preventing more extensive procedures like dental crowns and root canal treatment
- Save a tooth that could be lost to decay
- Relieve pain caused by decay
- Protect your teeth against further damage
Our safe and natural-looking tooth fillings are an ideal way to protect your smile. Think you might have a cavity? Don’t wait until your next dental exam. Call us today at 262-417-7326. We offer same-day appointments for dental emergencies, so don’t suffer through oral pain.
Choose A Tooth Filling That’s Natural-Looking And Safe
Because cavities are caused by tooth decay, our priority is removing the bacteria and ensuring that it will not spread and wreak more havoc on your smile. We do this by following a specific process:
- First, our dental experts will remove the decay from your tooth.
- We’ll then give your tooth a good cleaning
- Finally, we’ll fill in the space left behind so new bacteria won’t be able to move in. Your filling not only protects your tooth, it returns your tooth to its natural shape and appearance. You’ll be able to smile and chew with ease.
At North Bay Dental, we only use materials for our fillings that is approved by the American Dental Association:
- Tooth-colored composite resins
Not only are these materials completely safe, but they’re also tooth-colored. Unlike dental amalgam, which is also known as “silver amalgam” for its distinct color, the materials we use will blend right in with your natural smile.
Act fast against tooth decay – call us at 262-417-7326 to book your appointment. Only your dentist can tell you if you need tooth fillings. Trust the experts at North Bay Dental to give you the exceptional care you deserve.