Missing or damaged teeth can be double trouble! They can make you feel embarrassed to smile and can make chewing more difficult. Our Racine, WI dentists, members of American Dental Association, Dr. David Reesman and Dr. David Kemper, can help you repair damaged teeth, replace your missing teeth, and put an end to your teeth troubles with dental crowns and bridges.
When you get dental crowns or bridges from North Bay Dental, you also get:
- A stronger, natural-looking smile
- Protection from additional damage to your teeth and gums
- Confidence in your smile
- Better speaking and eating ability
- Secure knowledge that your teeth won’t shift out of place
Call us today at 262-599-6229!
Enjoy Natural Looking Crowns To Protect Or Replace Your Teeth
Dental crowns are an ideal solution to a number of dental issues and scenarios:
- If tooth decay has left your tooth misshapen, weakened, and susceptible to future damage, we’ll remove the decay and cover your tooth with a dental crown. This will keep it strong so it can continue to function properly when you chew.
- If your tooth’s pulp has been infected, we’ll treat it with a root canal and then cover it with a dental crown for protection.
- If you have had a dental implant placed, we can restore it with a dental crown that will look and function like your natural tooth.
North Bay Dental offers dental crowns in:
Replace Damaged Or Missing Teeth With Dental Bridges
When you lose a tooth – or many teeth – living without your smile is never your only option. A dental bridge can support a single dental crown, a series of dental crowns, or any other set of replacement teeth. Our dental bridges can be anchored to your natural teeth or supported by dental implants.
Get the solution you’ve been looking for with help from North Bay Dental. Call us today and let our Racine, WI dental team lead you to a better smile with dental crowns and dental bridges. Reach us by phone at 262-599-6229.