Over time, as we use our teeth for eating and drinking, the enamel that the teeth are made of can break down. Bacteria can get under the enamel and kind of wear that away. Just chewing on teeth—sometimes you'll bite into something, you can crack a tooth.
Our job, as restorative dentists, is to restore those teeth back to the picture of oral health. Patients will come in and maybe they haven't seen the dentist in a while or maybe they developed a few cavities. We'll do an exam, we'll take a look at all the teeth. We'll see what we can work on together. I like to make a plan with the patients, educate them, tell them how we can better help prevent cavities in the future. Then we'll go ahead and we'll restore those teeth to the proper form and function for the patient.
Your smile doesn’t have to keep you from the life you want. If you’re missing out on meals with friends or even social opportunities because of your missing teeth, we can help with restorative dentistry.
The expert dentists at North Bay Dental can get your mouth back to feeling good and you back to enjoying life again.
Restorative dentistry will:
- Get you out of pain
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Give you a new smile in as little as one day
- Help you enunciate better for clearer speech
- Enable you to enjoy a wider variety of options for food
Our doctors have been helping the community of Racine, WI repair their smiles since 1976 and they can help you, too. Call us today at 262-599-6229.
Same-Day Appointments, Sedation Make Restorative Dentistry No Big Deal
Regardless of why you have damaged or missing teeth, it’s in your best interest to replace them. You deserve an end to your dental pain, right when you start experiencing it. That’s why we offer same-day appointments for dental emergencies and extended hours for everyone.
If you have dental anxiety, we understand that you may be afraid to come see us. But don’t worry – our office is designed for your comfort! You can get your smile back without being afraid of the dentist. We provide several options to soothe your nerves:
- A beverage station to make you feel welcome
- Free blankets and pillows in operatories to help you get cozy
- Longer appointment times so you don’t feel rushed
- Personalized attention so you know you’re cared for
- Inhaled sedation to safely help you relax
We’re all about creating smiles at North Bay Dental. That includes giving you a dental experience that makes you feel happy and safe so you’ll have a reason to smile.
Explore Our Restorative Dentistry Options For Repairing Or Replacing Teeth
You have several options for tooth restoration at North Bay Dental. Whether you need to repair a damaged tooth, replace a missing one, or extract and replace any number of teeth, we’ve got you covered.
- Tooth fillings and root canals – Our doctors will remove tooth decay and, if necessary, infected pulp. They’ll then fill the space left behind with a tooth filling or fit it with a dental crown to prevent future damage and keep your tooth structurally sound.
- Inlays and onlays – If the repair your tooth needs falls between a filling and a crown, we’ll give you the option of an inlay or an onlay instead. An inlay is like a partial crown that covers just the biting surface of your tooth, and an onlay repairs the side of your tooth.
- Dental crowns – Protect damaged teeth with dental crowns or restore dental implants. Choose between gold, porcelain, and all-ceramic crowns for a durable, beautiful solution.
- Dental bridges – Replace missing or damaged teeth with a dental bridge. We can anchor them to neighboring teeth or dental implants.
- Dental implants – Dental implants are the tooth replacement option that will feel and function most like your natural teeth. That’s because, like your natural teeth, they’re able to root to your jawbone for a firm, reliable hold. With proper care, your dental implants may never need to be replaced.