Convenient Dentist for Patients of All Ages
North Bay Dental is a full-service dental office that welcomes every member of your family. We love treating children — helping with teething, good nutrition, and even early orthodontic intervention. Our adult patients can benefit from great dental prevention, durable restorative dentistry, full-mouth reconstruction, and even subtle orthodontic options. Here’s what you can expect:
- General Dental Services — Whether it’s a dental cleaning or exam or placing fluoride to reduce the risk of cavities, our dental team can help. Our hygienists also help patients practice better at-home care.
- Cosmetic Dental Services — Have dingy teeth or smile flaws? We can provide a little tooth whitening or even veneers to restore the teeth.
- Subtle Orthodontic Issues — Many patients don’t want to deal with metal braces. So we’re using ClearCorrect, a system that uses clear aligners to move teeth into a more ideal location. This system is virtually invisible and takes only 12 to 18 months of your time.
- Strong Crowns and Bridges — Dental crowns keep the mouth functional and looking great. We can place crowns on damaged teeth, teeth that have had root canals, or even to cover cosmetic issues. Bridges literally fill the gap created by missing teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction — Patients who have major function problems or have struggled with dental problems can restore their smile at North Bay Dental. We’re using lifelike restorative materials and can even replace missing teeth with dental implants.
Come find answers to your dental problems at North Bay Dental. Our door is always open to new patients. Call today at 262-417-7326 to book an appointment.