Dentures can be a wonderful option for many patients. They provide an excellent aesthetic result. Upper dentures, in particular, can be a wonderful service for someone who had the misfortune of losing their teeth. It's the lower dentures that give us the most problems. You'd think it might be the opposite, but the lower denture does not have the form which provides suction, and the lower jaw is moving. The tongue's attached to the lower so there's a lot going on with the lower denture. People function very well with the lower denture but if it's a problem, there are ways to use implants as an anchor to help hold a full denture in place.
Missing teeth don’t have to be a lifetime problem. You deserve a full smile that makes you feel happy and healthy. Dentures from North Bay Dental are a great way to get your smile back. And our Racine, WI dentists take their time with dentures because we understand how frustrating it can be to have an ill-fitting set.
When you get dentures from us, you get so much more:
- The ability to hold your head high and speak with confidence.
- The option to eat your favorite foods with your friends and family.
- The natural beauty that comes with enhanced facial structure and self-esteem
Call us at 262-417-7326 to see how dentures can improve your life!
Choose Dentures And Get A Classic Tooth Replacement With A Modern Look And Feel
You have a number of options at North Bay Dental.
- Immediate dentures make it possible to leave our dental office with new teeth the same day you get rid of your old teeth. We can do your tooth removal and your denture in the same appointment.
- Our traditional dentures are available as a full or partial denture. A full set replaces an entire arch or mouth of missing teeth. If you still have several teeth in good condition, a partial can replace just the teeth that are missing.
- Dentures over implants attach to a series of dental implants instead of resting on your gums. This creates a more secure hold to better enjoy your favorite foods.
If you’re not sure which type you need, don’t worry. Our doctors have over 40 years of combined experience. They can help you decide which type of denture will work best for your lifestyle.
Don’t let tooth loss ruin the rest of your life. Call us at 262-417-7326 to schedule your North Bay Dental appointment today! Let us show you how dentures can bring back your smile.