I started doing—or got involved with implants, in 1985, working with the specialist here in town. We were able to restore, with an implant bridge, the lower left side on that particular patient. As far as I know, it's still functioning very well. Implants are a wonderful service.
At our office, we take advantage of the specialist to do the surgery and insertion of the implant. Then, we restore the implant. By that, I mean, adding the crown—the bridge to the implant that's in place.
You deserve a smile solution that will give you all the opportunities you’ve been missing. Family dinners. Photos with friends. Self-confidence when you go out. Dental implants from the qualified Racine, WI dentists at North Bay Dental can give you all this and more:
- Enjoy happy, healthy gums that aren’t irritated by dentures, adhesive, or wear-and-tear.
- Eat your favorite foods with up to 90 percent restoration of your bite force.
- Get a more youthful appearance by adding structure to your face.
- Halt jawbone loss and possibly see new bone growth.
- Keep your new smile for life with proper care.
Eat the foods you love and smile with confidence. Call our Racine, WI dentist office today at 262-417-7326 to see how we can improve your life with implants.
Choose The Best Dental Implant Restoration For Your Smile
Our expert dentists will perform an examination to determine whether dental implants are a good option for you. We’ll assess the health of your mouth and gums and take digital images of the thickness of the underlying bone.
If implants are right for you, one of our doctors will place the post or posts. We’ll then create and place your dental restoration. Dr. Reesman has been restoring dental implants since 1985, so you can be sure that your replacement teeth will be secure and beautiful.
- Traditional implants will include one crown per implant. This option most resembles your natural smile.
- Implant-supported bridges can replace several teeth and reduce pressure on individual implants. They act like traditional bridges but they are supported by implants rather than your natural teeth.
- All-On-4® dental implants allow us to restore a full arch of teeth supported by only four dental implants.
- Implant-supported dentures offer the security of implants with the convenience of dentures. Remove them for easy cleaning!
Schedule your consultation with our Racine, WI dentists by calling North Bay Dental at 262-417-7326. We look forward to helping you enjoy life fully again!