You’re missing more than a complete smile if you’re lacking teeth. You should be sharing dinner with your family, speaking confidently, and feeling great about yourself. And if you aren’t, it’s time to call a qualified Racine, WI dentist to talk about a full-mouth reconstruction.
Our doctors at North Bay Dental are equipped to give you a solution that will:
- Create a beautiful, natural-looking smile that feels like your original teeth.
- Improve your ability to enunciate and speak clearly.
- Add structure to your face, melting years off your appearance.
- Allow you to eat a wider variety of foods, leading to a more nutritionally sound diet.
- Give you confidence in your smile and yourself.
Get the smile you’ve been missing by calling us today at 262-417-7326.
Learn How Dental Implants Can Upgrade Your Look And Your Life
Dental implants are a great way to recreate your smile. This revolutionary technology provides patients with an artificial root system and gorgeous, natural-feeling restorations.
Dr. Reesman has been restoring dental implants since 1985, so you can be sure that your replacement teeth will be secure and beautiful. But that’s not the only benefit to dental implant restorations from North Bay Dental:
- Dental implants can keep the bone levels in your jaw stable
- They can form a long-term hold with your jaw just like your natural teeth.
- This strong hold means you can do almost anything with dental implants that you could do with your natural teeth.
- When cared for correctly, dental implants can last a lifetime.
Get A New Smile In One Visit With All-On-4® Dental Implants
All-on-4® makes it possible for you to get a complete set of replacement teeth in one visit. One of our dental experts will place your dental implants right here in our office. Right after they are placed, our doctors will complete the implant process with your new teeth.
The secret? Instead of using a single implant for a single tooth, our doctor will properly secure a full arch of replacement teeth in your mouth with just four dental implants.
Enjoy A Tried-And-True Tooth Replacement With Dentures
Dentures have come a long way in the last few decades. Rather than the ill-fitting, comically large “false teeth” you often see in movies and on TV, today’s dentures fit better and look more natural. We can fit you with same-day dentures, implant-supported dentures, and traditional full or partial dentures.