Currently, we offer some child interceptive orthodontics. If someone—a child had to loose a tooth early: a space maintainer. We do offer what's called ClearCorrect, which is really the same thing as Invisalign—it’s a different brand name. For the adults that maybe had ortho and didn't wear the retainers and now their teeth are relapsing, the ClearCorrect can work very well for that. In Racine, we are very fortunate because we have some excellent specialty dentists. There's some excellent orthodontic specialists in town, and also periodontists, and oral surgeons. We take advantage of them when we need to.
North Bay Dental doesn’t just perform dental exams and cleanings to keep your smile healthy. If your teeth are crooked they are harder to clean, which puts you at higher risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
You may even find that crooked teeth impact your appearance. Visiting a Racine, WI dentist who can correct your bite with professional orthodontics is a safe and easy way to get a smile that looks and feels great.
Our orthodontics solutions include:
- ClearCorrect aligners
- Space maintainers
Call us today at 262-599-6229 to see how we can help your smile.
Straighten Your Smile Invisibly With ClearCorrect Aligners
ClearCorrect braces are custom clear aligners that apply mild, constant pressure to your teeth to nudge them into the correct position. In addition to being unnoticeable, ClearCorrect aligners come with a number of benefits:
- You’ll be able to floss without having to deal with wires and brackets because you can remove your aligners whenever you need to.
- You’ll get a cleaner smile overall due to easier access to your teeth.
- You’ll still eat whatever you want since you won’t have to change your diet to accommodate metal braces. Just remove your aligners during meals!
- You’ll reduce your risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay by correcting alignment of overcrowded teeth where bacteria can hide.
- You’ll see results in just one year rather than the average three years recommended for traditional metal braces.
Once straight, teeth can drift back to their old positions. Keep your new smile in top form with a custom-made retainer from our expert dentists. Most patients just need to wear a retainer overnight.
Keep Your Little Ones’ Teeth in Good Shape With Space Maintainers
One of the most important functions of baby teeth is to serve as a “holding place” for permanent teeth. If your child loses a baby tooth too soon or has to have a tooth removed, their other teeth might shift to close up the gap. Protect their smile with a space maintainer from North Bay Dental. This small appliance will ensure that your child’s permanent tooth grows in the correct location.
For a straight, happy smile, call us today at 262-599-6229.