Dr. David R. Reesman, Dr. David Kemper, and our team of dental professionals provide an array of dental services under one roof at our Racine, WI dentist office so you can:
- Save time by not having to drive from one specialist to the next to get the care you want and deserve
- Achieve your smile needs and wants
- Rely on a single dental office and build a relationship with us over the years
- Only have to organize and keep track of paperwork for one location
No matter the current state of your smile, we can help you fix any problems and flaws you have. We will also ensure your comfort with a variety of amenities, such as:
- Aromatherapy face and hand towels
- Cozy neck and leg pillows
- Vibrating chairs
- A refreshment station with coffee, water, and more
If you’ve been neglecting your oral health because of a fear of the dentist, our caring team can also relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options. We’ll never make you feel judged about the state of your teeth!
Get A Healthy Mouth With General Dentistry
If you’re considering cosmetic dentistry treatments, you need to make sure your smile is healthy first. There’s no sense in trying to make your teeth sparkle on the outside if decay on the inside is threatening their health and even their future existence.
To improve and maintain the health of your chompers, you should:
- Brush twice daily with a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Floss at least once a day
- Use an oral rinse or mouthwash if recommended or desired
- Visit North Bay Dental for a professional dental cleaning and exam every six months
Brushing and flossing alone simply can’t reach tooth decay and bacteria in all of the nooks and crannies of your mouth. If you’re skeptical of that statement, here’s one fact for you to consider: there are grooves in the surface of your teeth that are so thin that not even a single bristle from your toothbrush can get inside to clean them.
By visiting us twice a year for a dental cleaning and exam, you’ll not only benefit from a thorough dental cleaning, but also allow us to:
- Thoroughly assess your overall oral health using advanced dental technology
- Catch signs of dental problems while they are still small and easily manageable
- Check for oral cancer and other potentially serious afflictions
We also provide gentle gum disease treatment so you can keep your whole mouth healthy from the gums up and advice for addressing dry mouth to improve your breath and more.
Achieve Your Smile Goals With Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your chompers are healthy, we can begin improving their appearance and boosting your self-esteem. So you can get exactly what you want for your smile, we’ll review all of your treatment options with you and answer any questions you have. Here are some basics on a few of the cosmetic services we offer:
- Dental veneers are thin shells that completely cover the surface of your teeth, concealing a variety of flaws, including chips, stains, and more
- Teeth whitening can put the pearl back in your pearly whites with either an in-office or take-home treatment
- ClearCorrect uses nearly invisible plastic aligners to gradually straighten your teeth so you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable metal braces
- Gum reshaping allows you to get rid of your “gummy smile,” so you can get your ideal balance of pink gums and white teeth
- Tooth bonding uses tooth-colored resin to cover up small gaps between teeth, cracks, and much more
Don’t wait to turn your dream smile into a reality! Our professional team would love to help you regain your oral health and confident grin!
Get the healthy and beautiful grin you’ve always wanted with general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry from North Bay Dental by calling 262-417-7326 to schedule your initial consultation. You can also swing by our easy-to-find Racine, WI dentist office or use our online form to schedule or ask questions.